Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Feast or Famine

Famine or Feast! Ten days ago I posted. This morning, at last, I posted again, and now here I am back again already this afternoon. Thank you for your patience.

I just found out (thanks to Site Meter) that this blog is listed on a Blindness Resource Page of a neat website about homeschooling, A to Z Home's Cool Homeschooling. Thanks, Ann, for including us!

Since the purpose of this blog encompasses thrifty homeschooling, along with homeschooling students who are blind or visually impaired, I am also excited about sharing another page from this website, Livelihood Issues.

And speaking of feasts, all the information at this website is bigger than that turkey dinner (or ham or whatever you had for your most recent feast). Dig in, and enjoy!

No comments: