Thursday, July 19, 2007

Editor's Note

I'm chagrined that when a post goes out through the VIP Homeschooler Yahoo group to your inbox, all the formatting is lost. There go any paragraphs or lists. I also need to find a way that you can easily go from that email message to the actual blog, if you would like to read the post there (it looks much nice there than in an email. smile). Actually, after getting out my magnifying glass (just kidding), I found out that my little addition to include that information did work, but it's in tiny print after everything else. I am going to try to find a better way. Not sure how well this will work, though. (smile).

So...when I get time to do a bit of experimenting with this, please "pardon my dust". And thanks for your patience!

By the way, for those who don't know, when I say "VIP Homeschooler Yahoo group", that is a "group" used solely for the purpose of sending these posts out like a newsletter. However, if you'd like to participate more actively, you are most welcome to post comments at the blog. As a matter of fact, I would love it if you'd like to share.

If you want to have the blog posts sent to your inbox, so that you know when there is a new post, you can send a blank email to:
viphomeschooler-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Or you can sign up at the group webpage:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/viphomeschooler/

For those who are receiving this post into your inbox, here is the web address for the blog itself:
http://viphs.blogspot.com

No comments: