Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Talking Watch

My older son in Kentucky just received the talking watch that I got for him on eBay. I was the only bidder and got it for 99 cents (plus 9.99 shipping and handling). I noticed when I bid that there were lots of these watches by this seller (which is probably why I was the only bidder; there's more supply than demand).

I wanted to wait to share the information until my son received the watch. Today he called me, and I asked, "Did you get your package yet?" He said, "Just a minute." And he demonstrated the TALKING watch for me over the phone! So, yes, he got it! And he seems satisfied with it.

So, in case you're intererested, I'm supplying the link below. By the way, they do international shipping! (for $12.95). The link below is for an auction that ends in about 17 hours, but this company seems to just keep auctioning these watches, so you can probably find others like it. The eBay seller i.d. is djwatches1

http://cgi.ebay.com/WATCHES-MENS-TALKING-WATCH-WOW_W0QQitemZ290094055158QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No comments: