Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Talking Watches for Children

Yesterday I posted about talking watches. I was mentioning a watch I had gotten for my college son. My younger son got his first talking watch, as a gift from a relative, when he was already big enough for adult sizes. When I posted yesterday, I had momentarily forgotten that many of the people reading my blog have young children, not adults or teenagers. (Thanks for reminding me, Lynsey, by asking about children's watches.)

So, last night I found this resource for talking watches for children. It looks good, and very economical.

If someone tries this, please let me know how it goes. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought this watch for my daughter who is eight and a braille reader. She loved it.....
However she got in the tub with it on and needless to say it no longer works. However I will be ordering her another one.